This year we got pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, so I thought we'd do a "family" display. We decorated our pumpkins with foam stickers instead of the whole messy carving thing. It was actually fun! (I have low expectations for this sort of thing.) Violet really enjoyed using the princess-themed ones I got for her and didn't want to stop stick-ing. Of course, after she was done with hers and Wright's, she tried to overtake mine. :p~ Sam even got into the spirit and was creative with his Turban squash, so that was cool.We were also planning to go to Julian with Sam's mom this past weekend, but that didn't really work out. Apparently, the U-pick apples were all gone, and then we had some scheduling issues. So, Violet's apples dress has yet to be worn. Here's what I've done to this child by making her wear specific outfits for every occasion:
Me: Violet, we're going to Disneyland tomorrow for your birthday! Won't that be exciting?!
Violet: NO! I don't WANT to go to Disneyland, I wanna go pick apples! (image embarassingly bratty tone)
Me: Huh? Violet, I'm really sorry, but all the apples are all gone, and we'll just have to go another time.
Violet: But mom, it matches my apples dress!
I have created a monster.


1 comment:
That dress is way toooo CUTE! When are you going to start selling them???
Post a Comment