Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Night, and the Mooood is Right

Drinking Blue Moon with an orange slice...in a Network Communications Division mug that Sam got for free at work. 'Cause I'm ghetto like that. Have to mention that a certain someone gave my husband the craving for Blue Moon via her Facebook status the other day. (*coughSarahagain*)

Eating dark chocolate covered pretzels from TJ's.

This is an excellent combination. If you think I write about food & coffee all the time, you are right. But I also think about them that often, so at least I'm honest about my vices.

Contemplating a) eating my "light" popcorn, b) sewing 2 buttons onto a dress, and c) possibly watching Dollhouse.

Question: What is Dollhouse?

Answer: Erm. Friday night TV show on Fox about imprintable people called "dolls" who go out on "missions" with programmed personalities. And, er. Kinda hard to describe. It's created by Joss Whedon (of Buffy/Angel/Firefly fame), so I kind of have to watch it, no matter the odd premise. Oh, and he also wrote Toy Story. I mean, he IS one of the great pop geniuses of our generation, and I HAVE actually gone to his session at ComiCon. Not that wierd premises scare *me* off. I've got the balls to watch the SciFi channel, even.

Yes, I go to ComiCon. I've got balls for that, too.

Oh, wait, Sam has suggested The Soup. Joel McHale time, yesss. BTW, I didn't notice when he turned around on Community this week and looked so nice in his jeans. I totally wasn't looking.

And now the Blue Moon has shut down my brain and I am swaying back and forth. No buttons. No Dollhouse. Only Joel McHale and fogginess.

Buh-bye...

1 comment:

Sara Jones said...

Hmmm... Blue Moon. I have never heard of it. I think I better Google it. I hate missing out on good, mind-numbing stuff.

You are one brave chica to admit to going to Comicon. :)

Moving out

I've decided to combine my personal and sewing blogs into one. I'm going to leave this blog up, but I won't be posting anything...