Monday, March 22, 2010

And things change. Again.

Since my last post, many statuses have gone up, down, sideways, and which whatnot.

Sam has informed me that this would all be much easier if I didn't, "post our every decision on Facebook." What?! Me? NO. ;p~

Soooo, we have decided to sort of still house-hunt with an expiration date. If we don't find anything in the near future, we will go ahead and move forward with renting. Because, hell, we REALLLLLY need to move out of my parents.

It's just really about finding the right house. And if we have to pay a little more for that house than we might later this year, then so be it.

Do I seem a lil' obsessed with this? I apologize. I believe my obsessed obsession obsessiveness stems from the fact that--no matter what size house we live in or whether or not we own it--my current chosen profession is Homemaker. Home. Maker. And, after living like a teenager at my parents' house these past 18 months, I have come to realize that while a home is important to everyone, it's sort of my focus for living and existing. Making a home for my family and raising my kids in it. That's what I'm supposed to be doing here. And, if I don't have that...I feel rather aimless. I'm just waiting for my Life to start.

Hey Life, hurry it up, will ya?? My dad's been sticking cotton balls in his ears again to drown out Wright's screaming, and I can't take it anymore.

(P.S. If the screaming could stop, too, that would be great! Thanks, Leah.)

No comments:

Moving out

I've decided to combine my personal and sewing blogs into one. I'm going to leave this blog up, but I won't be posting anything...