Here I am at 12:30am typing because I couldn't sleep, ugh. It's a real travesty when every moment of shut-eye is sooo precious (due to Baby Butthead's mommy addiction), yet your body will not respond and TAKE ADVANTAGE. Hey body, this is going to suck tomorrow!! Body: screw you, let's think and worry ad nauseum instead!
I am not going to sugar coat this, I am not having a good day/night/early morning (whatever). We had our first "study" small group tonight, and Sam called me from work a couple of hours before to let me know that he would meet me there so he could work late.
??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure honey! I'll just make a side dish and corral a high-energy toddler + non-sleeping, needs-constant-holding infant all by myself and still make it to group on time! Awesome! The only way I accomplished this was to have my mom watch Violet and Wright for pretty much 3 hours while I cooked, cleaned up, and got us all ready, etc. I really hate taking advantage of her like that. As grateful as I am, it makes me feel like I can't actually manage my own life.
Then we get there and...it's just hard to do a study with little kids. I've got to juggle papers and Wright on my lap, and half my attention is on Violet in the other room, even though she's being good--how is that fun? Hence why I was not sure it was a good idea for us right now. I'm doing it for Sam because he basically held a shotgun to my head and said I owed him one. I'm thinking at the end of this he owes me a coverstitch machine, hah!
I know I am such a complainer. In the grand scheme of things this is so inconsequential. I hate being so whiny (ugh, now I feel worse).
Anyway, I am 28 today. I get to spend my birthday watching the children while Sam goes to work on stuff at our old house so we can get ready to rent it. Yay.
OOh, I thought of something happy! The Office premier was tonight and there was such a GOOD Pam and Jim thing that went on (y'know, with a ring), and also they made out a bunch, and, yay, romance always cheers me up. Glad I thought of that.
On that note I'm going to try to go back to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving out
I've decided to combine my personal and sewing blogs into one. I'm going to leave this blog up, but I won't be posting anything...
-
Can we talk about Sunday morning? Ugh. First of all, it contains that word, morning . Most mornings, I creak out of bed, every atom of my ...
-
Oh, my beloved Trader Joe's, located in the retail center of a phony "Traditionally Designed Neighborhood", where Bouganvilla ...
-
PSA: Last night Sam showed up for TV time with some sort of Fanta & vanilla ice cream concoction that I'm calling a Creamsicle Floa...
No comments:
Post a Comment